GLORY is dedicated to making the Event a safe place for all. All fans, guests, visitors and staffs attending the event are expected to abide by the standards of behavior as outlined in the Code of Conduct herein.
You shall not display any content, adopt a conduct, or incite any person to commit an act, which:
- is threatening, libelous, defamatory, or obscene;
- would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate law in any manner;
- infringes the intellectual property, privacy, or other rights of any third parties; or
- constitutes or contains false or misleading statements.
Further, the following conduct is prohibited at the Event:
- Behavior that is unruly, disruptive or illegal in nature
- Abusive, foul or disruptive language and obscene gestures
- Intoxication or other signs of impairment related to alcohol consumption or other substance use
- Fighting, taunting or threatening remarks or gestures
- Throwing objects of any kind
- Sitting in a location other than the fans ticketed seat
- Unreasonably obstructing the view of other fans
- Displays of affection not appropriate in a public setting
- Obscene or indecent clothing (for e.g. Proper clothing must be worn at all times, no clothing or items that supports hooliganism or terrorism or any criminal/malicious activity of all kind)
- Any disruption to the progress of the event by fans actions (for e.g. No chants of any kind should be conducted in group)
- Verbal or physical harassment of fans
- Failing to follow instruction of venue and GLORY staff and personnel
- Offensive language or obscene gestures, to include the use of such language or gestures concerning a person’s race, ethnicity, color, gender, religion, creed, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression or national origin; or to instigate, incite or encourage a confrontation or physical assault.
- Failure to comply with COVID-19 Policies and Protocols, including policies requiring masks and requirements to maintain social distancing.
- Any behavior which otherwise interferes with other fans’ enjoyment of the event
- Any conduct deemed inappropriate or dangerous to fans, participants or venue personnel
- Conduct that results in damage to the venue or other personal property
You consent also not to hack or use our infrastructure for unethical, illegal or malicious activities. We may at any time, with or without giving notice, in our absolute discretion, rescind your attendance at the Event in case of violation of these code of conducts without incurring any liabilities to you and/or any third party. No event fees paid will be reimbursed to you in such occurrence.
For the safety of people at the Event, the venue Organiser and the Organiser reserve the right to refuse admission, eject any attendee(s) from the venue, and conduct security searches as they deem appropriate.